the_great_day@live.se

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات عظمة هذا اليوم
عزيزي الزائر الكريم يسعدنا انضمامك للصفوة في منتديات عظمة هذا اليوم
ارجو الضغط على زر تسجيل ومليء البيانات
في حالة مواجهتك لاي مشكلة ارجو الاتصال فورا بالادارة على الايميل التالي
the_great_day@live.se
منتديات عظمة هذا اليوم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

يا إلهي أغث هؤلاء البؤساء، ويا موجدي ارحم هؤلاء الأطفال، ويا إلهي الرّؤوف اقطع هذا السّيل الشّديد، ويا خالق العالم أخمد هذه النّار المشتعلة، ويا مغيثنا أغث صراخ هؤلاء الأيتام، ويا أيّها الحاكم الحقيقيّ سلّ الأمّهات جريحات الأكباد،ع ع

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

اضف ايميلك ليصلك كل جديد Enter your email address

اضف ايميلك ليصلك كل جديد Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 32 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 32 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 138 بتاريخ 2019-07-30, 07:24
إعلانات تجارية

لا يوجد حالياً أي إعلان

[/spoiler]

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

الحكم بالسجن 20 عاما على البهائيين في ايران

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

Admain

Admain
    رئيس مجلس الادارة
    رئيس مجلس الادارة
    [img]https://the-greatday.roo7.biz/الحكم بالسجن 20 عاما على البهائيين في ايران 910[/img]فى محاكمة من طرف واحد وضد كل الاعراف الانسانية وضد حقوق الانسان وايضا الدستور الايرانى تم الحكم بالسجن على بهائيوا ايران ال7 بالسجن 20 عاما
    وذلك عشية استشهاد حضرة الباب يوم 28 شعبان ندعو الله ان يهبهم الصبر
    Reports say Iran’s Baha’i leaders “sentenced”
    8 August 2010
    NEW YORK — The Baha’i International Community has received reports indicating that seven Iranian Baha’i leaders have each received jail sentences of 20 years.

The two women and five men have been held in Tehran’s notorious Evin prison since they were arrested in 2008 – six of them on 14 May and one of them two months earlier.
    “If this news proves to be accurate, it represents a deeply shocking outcome to the case of these innocent and harmless people,” said Bani Dugal, the principal representative of the Baha’i International Community to the United Nations.
    “We understand that they have been informed of this sentence and that their lawyers are in the process of launching an appeal,” said Ms. Dugal.
    The prisoners – Fariba Kamalabadi, Jamaloddin Khanjani, Afif Naeimi, Saeid Rezaie, Mahvash Sabet, Behrouz Tavakkoli, and Vahid Tizfahm – were all members of a national-level group that helped see to the minimum needs of Iran’s 300,000-strong Baha’i community, the country’s largest non-Muslim religious minority.
    The trial of the seven consisted of six brief court appearances which began on 12 January this year after they had been incarcerated without charge for 20 months, during which time they were allowed barely one hour’s access to their legal counsel. The trial ended on 14 June.
    The defendants were accused of espionage, propaganda activities against the Islamic order, and the establishment of an illegal administration, among other allegations. All the charges are completely and categorically denied

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
    لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى